Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More??

So now, as if I don't have enough on my plate already, I've decided to go back to school. I'm going to pursue my A.A.S in Radiologic Technology. I'm very excited about it, but also extremely nervous! I've been out of school for six years and I'm afraid I won't remember the things I learned in high school. So now I've got 5 1/2 weeks to obsess about school!
I also plan on running for the school cross country team. So not only will I be training for my first marathon, which falls on the day right after our regional cross country championships, but I'll also be training for fast 5ks. Sounds like fun right? :)
I've got a full schedule for this semester with Human Biology 1, English Composition 2, Intro to Psychology and Intro to Sociology. Hopefully all the studying techniques will come back to me easily!
My training hasn't been going as planned. Somewhat because of the extremely hot weather we've been having and somewhat because I've just been lazy. I have a 5k this weekend and then it's really time to get down to business! Less than 16 weeks until the big day and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment