Thursday, July 8, 2010

Unnatural

Today was bring-a-friend day for my friend Angie's Boot Camp class. She somehow talked me into going with her, so at 5 am I found myself falling out of bed and fumbling around for my clothes. I usually don't get up that early, so it was weird to actually be up before the sun!
There ended up being about 14 of us and boy did she work us hard! We did all kinds of lunges, bodybuilders, push ups, sit us, sprints and more. I usually don't do any kind of cross training so it seems that the rest of my body is out of shape and I sure do feel it now! My arms and legs feel like jelly and my muscles all ache. It sometimes seems unnatural the things we do and the pain we go through for the simple things we want.
I understand why they call it "lose-a-friend" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment